Tuesday 17 July 2012

HOSPITAL LIFE

I have always said, i wish i could go spend a night in hospital, for the "hospital life experience". My dream came true, on the 6th April 2012 I was admitted at Mitchells Plain Medical Center, i was there for about six days. I collapsed because of my migraine,i had this headache for about three days before i landed in hospital. i love getting attention and I thought aftr waking up from the hospital bed il get all the attention i want,giggle. first day was fine, i was tired all i did was sleep.

Next day, we had to wake up at about past five in the morning for the nurses to change our linen, wash if we want to and that is when i got annoyed, thinking how can they awake up patients at the time. two days now in hospital and all i wanted to do was to go home because i was bored, all we did was eat and sleep. i had to go with the drip everyway i go.

all i have to say, yes i wanted to experience the hospital life but i got bored of the medication and the place. hospital life is boring. i will never go back to that place again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment