Friday 30 March 2012

HOW DO YOU STEP FROM THE TOP OF A 100-FOOT POLE

How did i get there from the first place? Did i fly, did i take some stairs or ladder what? but i got there anyways, i have got to say it is scary, having to look down and knowing that when i go down i will be going back to reality, going back to face the problems of life,the argumnets, the jealousy and the backstabbing. i have got to say that where I am right now is quiet comfortable, no worries whatsoever just relaxation. while i am here i have the chance to listen to myself, have me time and think about the important things about klife and what other people have said to me about life and other important aspects. i will be inquiring deeply about my emotions and feelings and why certain things in life hacve to happen or why there are happening.

The question is, do i want to go back down "there"? it is much more comfortable here, im taking a gap from life and other problems, it is all about me and thinking through life.
 i do not want to know" how do you step from the top of a 100-foot pole" because i love being ontop and being here too.


source: www.flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment