Friday 9 March 2012

SO NOW, I AM THE SUSPECT

One of those day when you feel like you were at the wrong place at the wrong time, were you get to witness what had just happen. Now this what happened to me. I was making my way to my room at the resident where i saty, while making my way, I saw a suspicious looking character going inside my neighbour's room because she saw me and she had a laptop charger with her. Sometghing told me that that particular person was up to no good because when she saw me she immedaitely went back inside the room. when I got into my roo  i checked my laptop and laptop charger and did what i had to do in my room and went back to the laundry.
infocom.elsewhere.org
This all happened around about past 1 to 2 on the afternoon and later on the day my friend tells me that my neighbours laptop and I told her of what I saw earlier on the day and she told my neighbour. I got called in  and i went to my neighbour and other students that were waiting to hear what had happened. I told them the story of what i saw etc and now today I am the suspect but I was the whistle blower. the queations i was asked, infact i was being interrogated, cross questioned and everything and i felt like i did it, I felt like a criminal and being asked questions like,why did you not go in her room and see if it was her? You failed to do your part. Was i to do so and then the next when someone sees me going out of the room, they will say I stole the laptop??

I feel like I just did not say a word because now I AM the SUSPECT,THE CRIMINAL but I was only trying to help. HOW DID I FAIL BUT I DID MY PART OF REPORTING WHAT I SAW?
                                                           achildgrows.com

No comments:

Post a Comment