Thursday 23 February 2012

SO WHAT IF I WANT TO BE A MODEL?

When i was growing up, i was the tallest amongest my friends and i used to enter beauty pageants and win them. one of the judges suggested i should be a professional model and even when i was growing peopla were like "Mamela you should be a model, your body is perfect and you height too". ever since then i got interested in the modeling world and i saw myself in one of the magazines, people looking at me in catalogues and being famous. it was my dream and if i did not make it in the modelling world i will some how be in the media.

i love the camera and i know that i was one of the photogenic people who knew exactly what to do in front of the camera and i was not show at all. in any chance that i get, i will dress up, walk around my house and ask my friends to take pictures of me and i will pose and pose till they get bored. i am the type of person that loves fashion
this is what being  model means to me:
  • it is all about confidence
  • being comfortable
  • being happy
  • enjoying what you doing
  • being fashionable

Mind your style, top to bottom! There are two things that can make or break your look: your hair and your shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment