Thursday 23 February 2012

IF I WERE THE BOSS

uhmmmmmm, "IF I WERE THE BOSS" everybody wants to be a boss, we all that position at a certain stage of our lifes and we all have certain things we are going to do when we reach that stage.Iif I were the BOSS......

Being a BOSS is a very high and respected position,a lot is demanded from a boss and alot is seen from a boss. If the boss is very active, deadline kind of person, the workers will follow the boss's footstep. Now if I were the boss will have the following characteristics: psychologist, a friend, an inspiration, disciplinarian, an organiser, technician, a motivator and a communicator.As I said before a boss is someone follow co-workers look up to and they follow my footsteps, if i treat them right and motibate them they will work hard and be productive.If I were the boss I will be a role model.

Being a boss is a cool thing and an awesome but I will try to be one of those fun bosses so that my follow workers will open up to me and feel free to tell me or ask me anything that they need to.Need make sure that I know my wokers personally for example know their names and not just call them by "mr or miss" and make sure that i know their weakness and strengths too.

THAT'S IF I WERE A BOSS

No comments:

Post a Comment