Friday 17 February 2012

VALENTINES DAY/ LOVE

In high school we were given topics to choose from to present in our presentation class, and by like I chose Valentines Day. I had to research about about Valentines Day, why are we celebrating Valentines day, who is Valentines day etc.. When i researched , I saw that Valentine was actually a person and that valentine was actually about love.

Ever since that day I have always wondered exactly, exactly what is love and why do we love. I listen to individual saying I love my boyfriend, family and so forth and I just wanted to really know and I got curious as to what people had to say when they are asked what is love.
On Valentines Day, students at CPUT were given a chance to write what they think is love; some said love is money,some said love is love,it is care,it is God, some even asked if Love is ever enough and some wrote I do not know what is love.
 According to Love  Session website, this is what love is: Love is patient, love is kind. It has no envy, nor it boasts itself and it is never proud. It rejoices over the evil and is the truth seeker. Love protects; preserves and hopes for the positive aspect of life. Always stand steadfast in love, not fall into it. It is like the dream of your matter of affection coming true.  
heart: what is loveLove can occur between two or more individuals. It bonds them and connects them in a unified link of trust, intimacy and interdependence. It enhances the relationship and comforts the soul. Love should be experienced and not just felt. The depth of love can not be measured. Look at the relationship between a mother and a child. The mother loves the child unconditionally and it can not be measured at all.   A different dimension can be attained between any relationships with the magic of love. Love can be created. You just need to focus on the goodness of the other person. If this can be done easily, then you can also love easily. And remember we all have some positive aspect in us, no matter how bad our deeds maybe. And as God said Love all...... All I know is..... WE ALL NEED LOVE. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment