Friday 16 March 2012

MY GRANNY, MY HERO

As we grew up, in primary in each grade we were asked who is you hero, who do you look up, who is your leader,you role model and why? i used to have different role models each different grade but as i was groeing up and than realised that infact i have one HERO,LEADER, ROLEMODEL and that was my GRANDMOTHER- CYNTHIA SODZEME. she is one of the strongest, brave, clever, harderworker, a fighter , a go-getter and she is my hero.

the reason why my granny is my rolemodel/ hero, she just never fails me nor her children, grandchildren, her family or anyone who asks for help from her she will do her best to make sure that she gets want has to be done. she is the breadwinner nad she is not working, she is self-employed, witchdoctor. it is not everyday that she helps people and gets in money nad remember she does not have a bank account but sh keeps her money and makes sure whatever happends she has money and that her family should eat everyday.

1 comment:

  1. wish I had an oppotunity to meet my granies both (mom and dad) unfortunately we dont get things the way we want to. sometimes I think God is unfair. all I wanted in life was growing before my father or grandmother but eventually grow under the hands of strangers.. my life is full of pain. take care of your granny.

    ReplyDelete